SoandSuch
random musings
Popular Posts
The Gender Bullshit Report
I was going to post this to my other blog but then realized that I would be posting so much anti-man stuff as to divert from the general pur...
Don't ask Don't care
I need to lift the following from Big Black and Cocky : Don't ask, don't care. Do not encourage her to tell you her problems. Typic...
More iPad woes
I just tweeted about the inanity that is attempting to place the cursor somewhere in a word and the apparent inability to copy just the text...
Recent RIAA decision
from Ars: It's also impossible for the true damages to be calculated, according to the brief, because it's unknown how many other us...
This Is What Domestic Violence Looks Like
A pretty brutal story . They had three children in very quick succession and by the time the third child had arrived, Dr.K knew he was in ...
Palm OS emulation on the N800
Just posted to Internet Tablet Talk ACCESS Systems Americas, Inc., formerly PalmSource, Inc. has just released Garnet VM Beta for the Nokia ...
Dealing with Stress
I don't usually post health related stuff here but I thought this item from Psychology Today was something to bring to people's atte...
One Image to Boot Them All
Finally I can boot my PPC Macs and Intel Macs from the same image with 10.5. It took a while but I got what I wanted. Yay!
NeoOffice 2.2.1 Out
I just downloaded NeoOffice 2.2.1 and lo and behold I can save as MS Word 2007 (docx) and MS Excel 2007 (xlsx) format. I haven't check...
Our Fat Is Doing Us a Favor
NY Times reports on the function of fat cells , though I saw no mention of the fact that fat cells form a lubricating buffer between organs....
Blog Archive
►
2022
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2021
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2020
(20)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2019
(6)
►
December
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2018
(13)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2017
(14)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
2016
(7)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2015
(11)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
2014
(22)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2013
(49)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2012
(4)
►
December
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(11)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(13)
►
December
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(31)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(41)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
▼
January
(5)
No 12" Mac Book. Ever.
Time Capsule
MacBook Air..
Proposed NJ Turnpike Tolls
Another Reason to not use Bluetooth headsets
►
2007
(86)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(10)
About Me
sondjata
View my complete profile
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
MacBook Air..
Gives the Kiss of Death to FireWire. The first Mac model I know of, since the clamshell iBooks and original iMac to not have a FireWire port. Though come to think of it I rarely use it on my 12 incher and then only for a webcam.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home