SoandSuch
random musings
Popular Posts
The Gender Bullshit Report
I was going to post this to my other blog but then realized that I would be posting so much anti-man stuff as to divert from the general pur...
One Image to Boot Them All
Finally I can boot my PPC Macs and Intel Macs from the same image with 10.5. It took a while but I got what I wanted. Yay!
So We're OK With Violence Against Men Eh?
Above is the new video by KFC. Let's go over it. Man introduces himself to a woman. We'll call this the "bar scenario"...
Run To The Crawl: No Mo' Wet Feet
So per the last post I have a pair of Adidas Boston 8 sneakers. Also it is quite "warm" now. Went for a long run in the 8's an...
Check That E-Mail
A very good read for anyone who is suspicious of a "loved one." Most of these stories do not end amicably. This year, a technolog...
Sham 2022: Results!
This past weekend was the VB Half Marathon (The Sham) and yours truly absolutely crushed my past record AND set a new all time personal best...
Video "BlackJack"
Have you played one of these: Have you noticed that something is "not quite right"? Yes. Well I'm about to show you why th...
NeoOffice 2.2.1 Out
I just downloaded NeoOffice 2.2.1 and lo and behold I can save as MS Word 2007 (docx) and MS Excel 2007 (xlsx) format. I haven't check...
Why You Mad Son?
So while earning my pay at the Blackjack table I was entertained by a person who took a seat to my left. He started complaining straight awa...
Road To The Sham: Polar Moments
On suspicion that my Amazefit Bip was not accurately measuring my heart rate, I purchased a polar chest strap. Today on my treadmill run I w...
Blog Archive
►
2022
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2021
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2020
(20)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2019
(6)
►
December
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2018
(13)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2017
(14)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
2016
(7)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2015
(11)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
2014
(22)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2013
(49)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2012
(4)
►
December
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(11)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(13)
►
December
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(31)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(41)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
▼
2007
(86)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(16)
▼
August
(28)
G5's Leaking Coolant!
NeoOffice 2.2.1 Out
Wake Up Call on Pollutions
Windows Geniune Advantage Outage
NIkon's D3
E30's Rock
Maturing iPhone
The Problem with American Drivers and Roads
iPhoto is no Lightroom
Thou Shall Not Commit Murder...
Max Roach Passes
I'm a Twit!
N800 Javascript Faster Than iPhone's
Dog Fights: The Game
No You May Not.
View Porn Go to Jail
Mac Mini in a Corvette
iMovie '08 on a G4...mostly
Can This Marriage be Saved?
NY Times Select To Bite The Dust
Garageband '08
What Do
IMovie '08
Pooping yourself Skinny
Our Fat Is Doing Us a Favor
Apple Releases iWork 2008
Bourne Ultimatum
Webmail Gotchya
►
July
(10)
About Me
sondjata
View my complete profile
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Max Roach Passes
Max Roach, a founder of modern jazz who rewrote the rules of drumming in the 1940’s and spent the rest of his career breaking musical barriers and defying listeners’ expectations, died early today in Manhattan. He was 83.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment