Thursday, February 5, 2009

Barry "Junk" Bonds

In previous postings on the matter of Barry Bonds, I have defended the man based on one thing. His alleged clear tests for steroids. Regardless of what people said, my position was that if he hasn't tested positive then there's no case. It's kind of like a rape kit. You can call me a rapist all day, but if you can't put me at (or in) the scene, then it's a wrap.

Last night we find that Barry Bonds did in fact fail at least two steroid tests. Still though, Bonds made an ass of himself when he said he used some cream that he didn' know the contents of. I train to run, nothing goes on or in my body without me knowing what is in it. So it was pretty disingeneous to claim that he had no clue as to what he was putting on or in his body. He's a grown man. It's only kids who you get to tell "trust me it'll make you better" to.

Junk Bonds. And the Aaron's record ought to be re-instated.