Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Kanye Kardashian

I'm not one to comment on celebrities but this latest one has bothered me some. Fist we had Alicia Keys and Swiz Beats (or however his stage name is spelled). Fine. But this? This is some way out "can't judge me" bullshit on steroids.

Firstly Kim is still married. I know she's moved on but damn... Knocked up before the divorce even happens? How does that work?

So while publcily fucking some dudes wife, cause apparently fucking privately is out of the question, Kanye drops seed and then announces that he's knocked up another dude's wife? Really?

Then the media is apparently cool with this public display of "no class at all"? Really?

GMA folks compared this to Jay Z and Beyonce. No.

Jay put a ring on it. Beyonce is not somebody's baby momma. Beyonce is W.I.F.E.

Then Jay knocked her up.

That is how it's supposed to be done.

Meanwhile Chris Humphries, who is now the biggest punk of 2012, who did everything the way he was supposed to, get's to read and watch stories about his "wife", her new man and baby on the way. I'm sure he's the butt of a lot of jokes now.

I guess this is how it is now. Shit that used to at least stay out the public eye in order to maintain some appearance of decency is now public and applauded.