Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Nokia Intenet Tablet 810 photos released

First the Linky
I have the current N800 which I have grown to enjoy even though I have some quibbles with it. About the only thing I want from it is to make regular cellular phone calls from it. They've added a hardware slide out keyboard apparently a response to people who dislike the onscreen one.I don't mind the on screen one and have finally gotten used to using it to type out messages, however when on websites it can be annoying to deal with the tiny KB, which I suppose is why a relatively larger "real' keyboard has been added.

I am definitely feeling the new hardware design though. I prefered the black of the previous gen 770 so this graphite look works for me. Also it appears that the OS has been given some polish, which is good. Hopefully the bug where the vertical scrollbar is not flush against the side of the screen has been dealt with.
And oh look!!! the IT now supports a wide variety of video codecs without needing mPlayer and supports desktop Adobe Flash 9.

And oh look!! The IT now comes with a car mount. I suppose that is to correspond with the mapping software and built in GPS on this tablet.

No comments: