Tuesday, August 7, 2007

What Do

Teenager Sues Busta Rhymes

NEW YORK - Busta Rhymes has been sued again,this time by a 19 year old who alleges the rapper and his crew beat him after he spit on one of their cars.In the lawsuit filed Monday in Manhattan state Supreme Court, Roberto LeBron, who is now 20, charged that he was kicked in the head after an encounter with Rhymes and his nine bodyguards in August 2006.
“Me and my friends were walking across the street. I spit on the street and it landed on a moving car. It was a Maybach. That car stopped, along with two black SUVs.

“People came out and they were walking up to me. We realized it was Busta Rhymes,” Lebron said in a phone interview arranged by his lawyer.

So let me get this straight here. LeBron has a habit of just spitting any which way regardless of who or what may be in the direction of his spittle? See that is what we refer to as a lack of home training. See any time I have to spit (thankfuly a rare occurence) I go to the side of the street and spit directly down in a such a manner that nothing other than ground is hit. Furthermore THAT is if and only if I do not have a napkin or some other disposable paper product which I can spit in.

LeBron is simply low class and got dealt with in a low class manner. Live by, deal with. Parents, please teach your children how to properly evacuate phlegm (the only reason to even THINK about spitting in public) from their mouths.

I guess I'll be said to be blaming the victim.

No comments: